When looking at PAMGuard Viewer (Version 2.02.02) and classifying new species events after running a click detector I know there is a way to paste an example spectrum on top of the 'Click Spectrum' window to use as a reference but I do not remember all of the steps.
I know that you should:
- Show Events in the Click Detection dropdown
- Go to the example event you want to use the spectrum and click on a click
- Right Click in the 'Click Spectrum' window and go to 'Manage Templates'
- Select the event that you want in the window (which would be the average)
- Click on 'Add Spectrum' and Export the template to where you want to save it
After those steps, how do you load the Spectrum in the 'Click Spectrum' Window so you can use the template created on any given event as a comparison?